Eparï¿½ 12 oz Strong Double Wall Insulated Borosilicate Thermo Glass Mug for...
WWW.WS-DIRECT.COM FOR MORE DEALS!
Eparé 12 oz Strong Double Wall Insulated Borosilicate Thermo Glass Mug for Coffee Tea (Set of 2)
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Manufacturer: eparé
- Item model number: EPDWG01
- Set of 2 double-wall mugs measuring 3 ½ by 5 by 4 ½ inches and holding 12 ounces each
- Top quality borosilicate glass construction; durable and heat resistant
- Double wall design creates dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation
- Will keep temperature of liquid hot or cold for a longer period of time while the outer glass remains safe to touch
The Eparé double-wall glass coffee mug has a 12 ounce capacity and can be used for cold or warm beverages. A design that is practical and visually appealing makes this an exciting product for any home, restaurant or café. The double wall stylishly keeps the liquid hot whilst the outer wall of glass remains comfortable to the touch. Crafted from strong borosilicate, makes these glasses thinner, lighter, capable of withstanding thermal shock, scratch and break resistant, as well as dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
1. A Double Wall that Insulated and Creates an Attractive Optical Illusion The double wall will keep your beverage warm while remaining comfortable to hold. This comes in handy when you don't want to use the handle or are heating up your beverage in the microwave. In addition to keeping your fingertips free of burns the optical illusion of a suspended beverage adds another dimension to the enjoyment of your favorite tea or coffee, especially if you are a lover of cappuccinos make sure to check out our milk frother too. These glasses will become your everyday beverage ware.
2. The Condensation free Qualities aren't the Only Reason these Glasses are So Versatile If cold brew, iced coffee, tea, or juice is more your thing then you will also find the condensation free qualities of these glasses a real treat. With the double wall your iced beverage will remain cool while the outer wall remains dry. The hand blown qualities of these cups make them have a very elegant feel. Sophisticated enough to be used during a celebratory meal while also durable enough to be used in a patio or social setting.
3. Hand Blown from Borosilicate Glass Borosilicate glass is a strong heat-resistant glass traditionally used to make scientific lab glass. Stronger than traditional "soda-lime" glass, borosilicate can be used for everything from drink ware to cookware. Borosilicate glass substitutes boron oxide in place of the soda and lime used in everyday glassware. The boron oxide acts as the glue holding the silicate together. Due to small size of boron particles, the glass is held together tighter, resulting in a stronger, lighter glass. Borosilicate glass doesn't need to be as thick as traditional glass to be just as strong due to the bonding capability boron oxide. Borosilicate is simply a different type of glass that is resistant to temperature swings and scratching.